1 General provisions
2 Which cookies & why
- If you visit and/or use our Website, we will place cookies or use similar technologies to collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
|Consent||Third party||Strictly necessary||HTTP|
- List cookies based on a scan via cookiebot (see https://www.cookiebot.com/en/) (in principle, it is not necessary to summarize the functional and session cookies) OR a list that is generated automatically by the cookie consent tool
- You can also prevent cookies being placed or remove existing cookies by updating the settings on your browser. Help with updating these settings is available on the website of your browser. Bear in mind that refusing cookies when you visit the Website may mean that some or all of the Website’s functions will not work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- If you have a complaint about the way we process your personal data, you can always contact us via the email address email@example.com. If you are not satisfied by our answer, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority, at Drukpersstaat/rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels. For more information, please see https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be.